It all starts with a
If you’d like to find out more about how Southampton Living Well can support
you to enjoy your life to the fullest, contact one of our friendly team today.
We’ve taken the former adult day centre model and transformed it into a network of thriving Southampton Living Well hubs across Southampton. To find our Southampton Living Well hub near you or to join us on a day trip, contact us today.
How to refer to us
For customers who are funded through Southampton City Council, please contact Adult Social Care Connect on 023 8083 3003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Someone from our team of friendly Community Facilitators will arrange to visit you to carry out an assessment focusing on transport, wellbeing, activities and support, and work within your budget.
- A hub-based approach in each local area in Southampton (formerly adult day care centres)
- A person-centred, flexible range of services. Offering choices and flexibility.
- A focus on regaining abilities, involving the client and family in the solutions
- Better and sustainable outcomes for the people who use the service
- Low level – those who need guidance and a small amount of support
- Medium level – those who need the occasional 1-2-1 support with toileting/meal times/activities.
- High level – those who need continual 1-2-1 support with toileting/meal times/activities